Jump to navigation
public space, redefined.
we are: 501(c)3
Some well-maintained, beautiful cobblestone in Montréal
1) Why folks aren't running for political office in Philly. Run people. Change happens when better people run.
2) Philly infrastructure investment, now on HBO.
3) More tech, younger tech, more investment coming to Philly.
Making ordinary, extraordinary with design. The bathrooms at Longwood Gardens about 40 mins south of Philly.
1) Governor Wolf has already proven he's not afraid to take some bold moves to address Pennsylvania's many financial woes. He's going bold on tax reform with big implications for everyone.
Good morning all! Stay safe on those slippery sidewalks today.
1. The boomer population is huge and is soon reaching retirement age. What does that mean for cities?
Behold, the weekend! A half-sized portion of the Morning Commute for you.
1) The death rate for people who walk has gone up, not down here in Pennsylvania. Vision Zero programs aim to reduce these deaths. Statewide Vision Zero?
Through the Spires - G.K.Thompson
Thursday linkage from Pennsylvania, California and New York.