Jump to navigation
public space, redefined.
we are: 501(c)3
Apologies for the lack of original content and even Morning Commute articles these past few days. The founder has been quite sick and has been unable to post regularly.
The beer garden in front of Fringe Arts at Delaware Ave & Race St
The Autumn Chill is here.
1) Drugs in the Public Space: Mike Whiter made himself the first Philadelphian to be issued a $100 fine for smoking marijuana in public. His interview is worth a read.
2) Thanks Corbett, this is just icing on the cake. We won't miss you when you leave office.
Good Morning everyone! Plenty of links to go around today! Read and share:
1) Has Camden rounded the bend in its own history? Might it be the beneficiary of recent revitalization in surrounding urban areas? There are glimmers of hope in this city.
City Council and their Diplomatic Immunity for Parking
1) Inga spotlights inclusionary zoning and hints that perhaps we need more than just this to address housing affordability.
Renderings by Henning Larsen (see article 9 for more images)
Thursday is upon us and despite the abundant rain of late, the weekend forecast ain't too shabby.
1) VIDEO: DC is getting a park over a river. OLIN is one of two firms designing that park (The Dutch firm OMA is the other). Whoa Schuylkill Banks Boardwalk. We really missed out.